MRCPsych Paper B revision
- 6) Organisation and delivery of Psychiatric Services
- 7) General Adult Psychiatry
- 8) Old Age Psychiatry
- 9) Psychotherapy
- 10) Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- 11) Substance Misuse/Addictions
- 12) Forensic Psychiatry
- 13) Learning Disability
- 14) Research Methods, Statistics, Critical Review, and Evidence-Based Practice
Why not take a free demo?
MRCPsych Paper B subscription options
Am I on track to pass? How do I compare to others?
MRCPsychmentor constructs a histogram based on other candidates’ scores which is updated on a daily basis. This allows you to compare yourself to others and predict whether you're ready to take the exam.
All the features you'd expect. And more.
Revision mode, timed tests, extensive performance analysis and powerful question review functions. Not only are MRCPsychmentor questions accompanied by answers there are also revision notes under each question. Flag questions, add your own revision notes and much more...